Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Monday, December 14: A Mild Day




  Well after going to bed at a reasonable hour, I attempted to get up early. I got up had my cereal and decided that no I needed some more sleep. Main reason is because I have an Intergroup meeting that will keep me up until after 


Uber
I came to work via Uber cents for whatever reason I couldn't get out of the house till late. I was late because I slept till 830 after I went back
 A Bit Tired I'd Say
to sleep. You got to work OK and got 12 alerts.
Cubicle Farm
I soon discovered that the new scanning software with implemented. It didn't work and all this morning
New Scanning :(
and then work for little bit this afternoon and then just crashed. Only three out of my eight pieces of paper were able to be scanned. That's OK since I'm
Leaving Work
just gonna make a pile of him until they finally
My Wi-Fi Hotspot
make the thing work properly. It's unnecessarily complex.  Here's my computer being
slow. They tried a new way of scanning and it's really not working very well why wait and wait and wait. It's still very mild outside and I am going to Intergroup. In a group went pretty well. I
Commitments
Just Got off the 43 Bus
got two commitments and sat through the meeting which was fine but the room was hot as hell. I then called the 43 bus and decent time in the rain stopped.

No comments: