Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Wednesday, December 30: Decaf, Work and Bill Cosby

Well after crashing kind early I managed to get out of bed on time and hit the sunrise. It's 46° here in Philadelphia and it's not drizzly rain so
No Soda and Decaf 4 Me
we can all be happy about that. The young girls are frolicking
Just in Time
the new year is coming and the reports are due for work. I decided to come in to Saxbys and tried my
Add caption
new flavor of the day decaf coffee with soy. Oy it's not too bad. So today I have my study session and then I go to my 7:30 PM appointment. I was quite
Add caption
relieved Pat had money since I didn't go over there. I do need to take care of a cat though. I stayed at Zaxby's for a while. I
Holy Trinity
edited yesterday's blog post and I broke part of today's post. It is now 8:55 AM and I've got to be
Far Out
trucking to work. Let's hope I can get some work done today. Because tomorrow is only about
Breakfaxt
three hours of work and nothings going to get done. I have people coming in. Well I'm been working very hard today at work. It's now 410 I decided to get some air since I was starting to get a headache.
Off to Work
It looks pretty cloudy like it wants to rain again. I got treated to chicken and pizza today. I drink my water
58th and Market
as usual. I just wish write a bigger container of it so I wouldn't have to keep going back to the waterfront
My Office
to Fetch it. Well at least I am  not exhausted today. That's because I crashed early. I've
Add caption
cleaned up my calendar and send my April brown list. Today I called the DPW helpdesk to find out why
my attachments didn't show on my computer. And I got my drivers updated for the discontinued model scanner that I have. We'll see if it works. Well I took
Add caption
that nice break at the supermarket and got rid
Fresh Grocier
of my headache for now. I then stayed at work about 25 minutes later because me and my supervise could
get away with it. Felt like I got some stuff done which is a good feeling. Well Bill Cosby was finally arranged today in Montgomery County
Add caption
court. He put up his money for the  $1 million bail  & the next court date will be January  14.  The only question to ask here at this point is “What took so long?”
Le Pain Quoatian

I'm sure that will drag on because Crosby has really wealthy representation. Next on the news is the partial veto of the Pa budgetThe governor kept going school
funding but
Blogging
there still has to be negotiations which go on up till February. Well I didn't do much AIA studying but I'm get
Wheeling and Dealing
some kind of mentally tired from working intensely. I have to go see that pet cat tonight. Tomorrow night it's uncle Larry and then years eve thing

No comments: