Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Tuesday, December 29: No Mo Soda and Chip Kelly

Well I managed to get out of bed for the sunrise. It was a pretty good meeting and I had taken over there because I was running so late. After
Add caption
that I ended up hanging out and talking about going to Ontario Canada.
Add caption
That's what I did about a year and a half ago and it's pretty cool. The next trip might be February
Used in LESS then a Week
but probably not till May. Well I got to work me of the 21 in the pouring rain that we had this morning
Add caption
Add caption
The rain had stopped and that helped a lot. I have a lot of cleanup to do I wish I didn't have to do any I got to work and I was extremely busy with nine interviews today. People actually did come in today.

interviews for the rest of the week. We get out for hours early on Thursday. This is the second day
Single Payer Dammit!!
of no Pepsi and it's going OK. I did have a little Alfredo which is full of cheese but it was better than
Yay! On Time
no lunch at all. The friend of mine is crying property and I got like $80 left in my account to last
me the rest of the week. Looks will have to take more money out of my savings account I suppose.
Fairmount
Well two big new stories that came out today first off Governor Wolf line item vetoed the budget.
This means
Luigi's Pizza Fresca
schools and social service agencies will be able to function but he vetoed a lot of the expenditures.
So the impasse goes on. 
Next while the meeting was an ending I heard two guys talk about Chip Kelly being fired and yes it's true After that really ugly game I think Laurie had no choice but to
Chip Kelly Fired

Yummy@@
do that. Anyhow I went to The clubhouse in Fairmount. Afterwards I got good advice to drink decaf since it will make me less craving for the soda thing. I then came home and wolfed down two pizzas and talk to Sharon. I blew off the cat and Pat and I was exhausted.

No comments: