Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Tuesday, December 8: A Mild Day in December.

Breakfast at RyBread
Well I slept in again today till about 815. I didn't scooted off to work after going to the Ryebread to get breakfast. I
The 48 Bus
to work and it was a regular day at work. Lot of my clients didn't show
Commuting
up today. I finally got my get healthy appointment for 18 December 8 AM. The PA budget is still in limbo.
The house GOP passed their own budget bill which puts less money into education and social services.
Break Time
So I guess there is going to be no budget this week as I predicted in my previous blog posting.
Getting Lunch
Well I decided that I would do something different go to the gratitude meeting. It's not cold and windy.
Crispy Blue Skies
And I'm not horribly exhausted. I'm at Pete's coffee and tea which is inside the Capital One café. I think they have the worlds fastest Wi-Fi ever created. It's
56th Street
very fast! I'm also going to charge my
Heather O'Neal

phone. Well I wasn't this capital one café but they have a party for the indigo bite people so they really
The NRA ACTUALLY LOSES!!
want us out it's 6:03 PM. Well I start on the corner of 17th and Walnut for a while trying to decide my next
50's in December. WOW!!
move. Even though the Wi-Fi fast at the place several of the websites for running very slow. Well I found
Capitol One Cafe
one I used the Wi-Fi network across the street it seems to make things stuck on blogger. Well it's 6:40 PM time for me to head to the gratitude that 18th and Delancey. I did sign
So Colorful
up for the Wi-Fi here at...
16 Days Left for Data Limit
I did buy myself a Orangina already had coffee and I would feel bad not buying something. Well it's
Coffee
Tuesday night slips into Wednesday the Pennsylvania state budget impasse is still stalled. This time it's
17th and Market
the House Republicans are grinding the gears on the framework agreement.

Editing My Blog
That was finally greet on last week.
I went to a meeting that supposed send it ate it ran over a little bit
My Prize Photo of the Day
but in the midst of the small meeting about 6 women just got up and ran out literally it was very rude to me so I'm working on that resentment. Well, I ended my evening talking to Sharon and watching some YouTube video about Hitler's
Not a Long Wait

Add caption
personal doctor. That took my mind off my resentment

No comments: