Saturday, December 12, 2015

Saturday, December 12: Flying RC Planes on a 70° Day

8 am Sky
Good day. Today continue see unusually mile December were having here in Philadelphia. It's really like a December without winter.
New OS for My Phone
I'm going to take a shower and head over to downtown. I'm
View From My Window
still trying to decide about the airplane flying this weekend or not. I took some pictures of some 8 AM
sunrise pictures. It was a pretty nice looking sunrise and even went out to the back porch. Well I took
This is a Typical Scene in Fairmount
the seven bus to the trolley then I decided instead to catch the 31 and then waited 10 minutes for
The 31 Bus After the 7 Bus
the elf to finally show up. That's why I'm going to be late meeting folks. So I left my house around 9.
After the 7 Bus the EL
I got here at 10 o'clock so I'm waiting in line. Good thing she got a place outside because it's packed in
North 3rd Street
here again I got my cup of coffee and that really mellowed me out. I then decided I would do the
Meeting Friends
plane flying with Pat and his remote control plane. Hit the meeting and that was really good and
Cafe Ole
I'm Rent-A-Car at 21st and Walnut. I fortunately caught a bus at 15th after I got the L from 2nd and
Cute Pups
Market. At 11:55 AM it is 64° outside and this is December 12th. The whole weekend's going to
Its Getting Closer
be like 
California🌞😜. Well I got off the bus 20th St. so I can hit Zaxby's and maybe get another cup of coffee. coffee and hit the head. Also there is the Wi-Fi here to to protect my data usage. Well I found out I didn't have any overage on the car and I have to blow off having dinner because I got to get a new car and
Add caption
1st Car. Kia Soul
Driving the Kia Soul

A Break Before Renting
and to get some orange soda. The lot where I'm getting the new cars across the street at this private lot which is really packed Well we went flying today and it was fun

We flew 2 different planes. It was a beautiful 70° day and a very light breeze. I downloaded this video
Pat Surveying the Others
player that lousy assume while video taping so that's pretty cool. We were there from about 1 to 4 PM. There were a lot of people there since
Pat's Plane in for a Landing

it was so nice. It was 70° out there. I was glad to be outdoors today. It was worth the slight hassle that
Add caption
I had earlier today, Well I have to get moving. The Saxby's is very cold and I need to eat since I have not had real food early this afternoon
Construction at 22nd St
I got home and ending up staying up too late and I have a 7am pick up time. I do beat myself up real good don't I??

No comments: