Saturday, December 26, 2015

Thursday, December 24 Warmest Christmas Eve EVER!

Sunrise Outside My Window
 Greetings boys and girls happy holidays Merry Christmas. It is now 68° and cloudy here in Philadelphia
Downtown
Pennsylvania it will be the warmest Christmas eve and Christmas ever recorded by the
68 and Feels Great
national weather service. This is more suited for Florida this time of year or California. Or year ago it
would be about 40° colder. I got up early took a shower and was going to go to sunrise but realized I needed time to organize myself for Christmas eve and gift
In West Philly
for my Mother Dave and
My Friends Place
his family. I was concentrating a lot on the gifts out to the folks in the West Coast.
The View from the EL
And depressing news, the budget deal collapse. We will not have a budget before the new year
Old City
apparently.
At this point the governor might have to capitulate to the Republicans.
My Rental @ Old City
got straight to work. I made a slight dent in the
My Place for New Frames
 I got to work about 9:20 AM and alerts and attempted to scan some more items in the new scanning system. It is now 12:46 PM.. I'm now
Columbus Blvd
after I leave the fresh grocer here and there Wi-Fi was going to check out photo lounge. I ended up going
A Friend
to a friends house nearby at 52nd St. And hung out and she gave me a really nice travel bag.
Overcast
That was really helpful in transporting my Christmas gear. I left 52nd St. and went down to second market
Taking the EL to 69th St
and rented a sip car for an hour to quickly by four more frames from AC Moore while they still
My Stuff
had the Christmas sale. Yes, I was running around but I successfully got them and then ran
Catching the Media Trolley
back to catch the EL out to 69th St. I wrap two presents while I was on the media trolley. I didn't
State Street in Media Pa
find it Dave's individualize coffee cups at the Wawa. I then took goober straight to David's which was 5
At Dave's Kitchen
bucks worth it I got there 20 minutes sooner then otherwise. Hung out with the family give all of my gifts
Georgie
& and I think they liked them! I didn't realize that Lydia was so short being 5 foot one and that Heidi
Mom and Lydia
was so tall. That's how much I don't visit my brother. It's a shame isn't it.??? Well we ended up driving to
My Neices
my mothers house. We watch some of the San Diego Oakland game and I watched Goodfellas
Matt and Mom
and talked on the phone. I watched game four of the Flyers Bruins 1974 playoff game I loved it.
Yummy
I can never get tired of watching any game from that series specially game to work Clark scored
Flyers vs Bruins May 1974
that famous overtime goal I think crashed nicely. It was a nice Christmas Eve. It was worth all the running
Add caption
around I did 
earlier. Merry Christmas everybody

No comments: