Sunday, December 20, 2015

Sunday, December 20: Sleep Presents & Gallery sitting

Good day everyone. There's officially five days left to Christmas and I'm just formulating my plan
1.For Protection
of attack. Last night I stayed up way too late and was up when Sharon got back from a party so I slept
2. Wrapping Up
until about 12:15 PM. I kind a looked around for a bit. I then took some photos & and framed and
3. For Delivery
wrapped a few that I intend to be delivered to West Coast folks and my Maryland folk. 
4, Ready to Go

I then decided to meet a friend who lives in South Philly to take a look at the gallery.  I'm gallery
1st Step. Remove the Cellophane from Rear
sitting here at the Da Vinci Art alliance till 5 o'clock. I'm sitting here by myself cruising the Internet. I'm meeting some friends @ 715 for coffee. I gallery sit till five and I was invited to
Ben Franklin Bridge
check out an opening nearby at six and Baimbridge. I am here till 5.
On I-95

No comments: