Saturday, December 05, 2015

Thursday, December 3: Grinding On!

Good day everybody. Since I stayed up late watching holocaust videos I was pretty tired this morning . It's a
Clearing Ahead?
lot better out here today than it was yesterday and the day before when it rained all day. I Well at work I was dealing
Fairmount Ave
Work
 with the typical work B. S it gets more prevalent every week especially with the clown car that is management
Going Via Uber
sometimes. I was somewhat caught up and then 
they gave me like 23 alerts today at the end of the day so I didn't
Uber to Work
even touch him. I did do some cleanup so work was OK I thought I lost my original write up but it popped back up. It looks
My Office
like Friday is to be a pivotal day to see if the budget going to actually get passed.  That's the word from
Time to Go at 56th
Harrisburg this evening. Group was pretty intense. We talked a lot about relationships and false  perceived notions of what they should be about. It was an eye-opener I
Riding
 believe. I also doodled as
My World at Starbucks
well and I like the simple but I made So I came home and did my things that I do when I get home.
Pretty Mild
Wasn't a bad day it was a grind day. Just trying to figure things out well just taking it one day at a time.
Mental Doodle during Group
Just working on being me and then once a week that Moore put the gather I have to remember the old adage.
Behind in Blolgging
The old adage is this a lid for every pot.

No comments: