Thursday, December 03, 2015

Monday, November 30: Last Minute Art

Well I decided to sleep in since I was pretty tired. It was your average day and morning so far. It's now time to go to work and maybe get some practice after
On the Trolley
I settle in. I spent my morning doing alerts
On the EL
primarily. Not too many phone calls today considering it's the day after a holiday. It is seasonably cold outside
Sansom St Near 58th
and I'm still on my attempt to save data time by going into the fresh grocer and using their Wi-Fi. Also got a couple bananas and an ice tea. It is now 1:37 PM
Stuff for Me
I slamed through the last eight alerts that I got
Leaving Work Early
pretty quickly as compared to the other ones. I then decided I'd go for it and try to get my stuff ready
Off to Make Some Art
for 6 o'clock tonight. I left work at 4:30. members exhibition was not going
Artistic Woman at Photo Lounge
to be ready for today. today. I sent a text in email to the gentleman who alerted
Ordering Photos
people. And they were gray snuff to give me till 11 o'clock tomorrow so I am going to be framing photos
Riding Down Chestnut
and trying to pick out the one I'll enter. So I did a lot of running around. I went from photo lounge to CVS to Blick art center back to CVS and back
At Blick Art Supplies
to photo lounge. I even got some free Danish from
Nice in Philly
La Colombe. They are  from  this morning. They still taste good man!!After all that  I  
Coffee
went to the Monday night beginners. It was pretty packed decent time @
 meeting.  I printed out a bunch of them at CVS and Photo Lounge I spread 
Here Come the Cars
them out when I get home. I was just
Buying My Dec Transpass
about to head home and realized I forgot to buy my monthly Transpass so I went 16th and JFK which I
Suburban Station
bought my ticket! It's 8:49 PM, time to venture off to the 48 or the Uber depending on the rain and how long it's going to be.I got home and promptly
The Cold of 22nd and Arch
laid out my pictures and cooked
YAY!! The 48
up some leftovers. I got good advice and decided to take a black-and-white picture of 2 women
Selected Photos
I took in New York. I was able to put on the frame pretty easily and wire from my previous photo that was selected in a juried show and wired up the back of it. I am now ready to go to bed and
My Entry
I'm upgrading
Amy's Paintiong
my computer windows 10. Say a prayer for me. I also should probably set up an appointment to have my root canal checked up again by the dentist
A Successful Upgrade



No comments: