Saturday, December 05, 2015

Saturday, December 5: The Great Northeast and Indoors in West Philly

Well I managed to get up eat breakfast and get a nice cuppa coffee. I then waited for the 48 and caught that in time I took the Market Frankford EL at
Coffee at RyBread
13th St. and took it all the way to the end of the line at Bridge and Pratt. The Formal name is the Frankford Transportation Center
Tis the Season
at the Frankford transportation center. I am now on the 20 bus taking the slow boat up the Roosevelt
The 48 Arrives to Start the Trek
Boulevard. It's now 1139 I'm gonna be cutting it close to get there by noon. This is going to be the ugliest
That Spirit at Macy's at 13th and Market
part of Philadelphia here. It's not ghetto or anything like that it's like the land of malls and bad traffic.
My View on the EL
Thank goodness I got off the Roosevelt  Boulevard I think I'll be there on time. Thank God I have
my headphones I can to an out to music while walking in this don't waste land that is Northeast Philly. The meeting went till 1:30 PM. I think it went pretty well.
Another View
Couple of guys said they had to look up the
A Nice View Near Meeting
word "pontificate" for its meaning. They were nice people mostly men The woman invited me got a
roommate to give me a ride to Bridge and Pratt at the EL. That saved me at least 20 minutes to a
Bling
half hour. I'm on the EL now I'm gonna get off at 40th St. I 
went to visit Pat after I got to 40th St.
Sunset in West Philly
station. We chilled out for a while I did some blogging & he did some drumming and guitar playing.
Next Week's Lunch
We decided we'd split a vegetarian platter at the Kabobbish as as our 

custom. While I was at it I got next weeks lunch lined up since I had a few dollars
Kabobeesh
that were paid back so took a banjo that. So if I 25 and it's dark but I'm watching airplane disaster movies.
Catching up with Blogging
Well Pat decided to go up and rest and believer not I stayed awake been listening to Steely Dan and did some blogging. I also had a phone call and texted back-and-forth with another Fred. It's going on 9:42 PM I think it's time for me to hit my butt home

No comments: