Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Tuesday, December 15: The Who's "Sell Out" and Stuff

N. 24th Street in the AM
Good morning lovers of sleep & Home Slices  across the world. I'm listening to the who sell out. A very apropos album considering
RyBread
we have all sold out it's just a matter of varying degrees. I tried cereal
Car Reflection
again to get up for the sunrise but I picked sleep first. I have a 10 o'clock it's coming in today I
decided I buy breakfast and have cereal and milk at work so if I don't have time to eat I'll can still have
View from Bus Window
breakfast and not spent eight dollars on  yogurt & muffins. I enjoyed eating my breakfast at my desk. was satisfying
Christmas Trolley
. Well to clients came in the morning and two clients came the afternoon at with it. In between there I had to
This pops up All the Time
deal with the asinine training issue around a while. It will be going to labor management. New
Fave Album of the Week
scanning software continues to suck. I scanned one document after I rebooted my computer and that
Going for a Break
was that. I then didn't do much else and left on time and not late. I then went to the fresh grocer and

worked on the Wi-Fi. I walked in with my backpack forgetting that you have to drop off the backpack because your potential shoplifter. There was funky news today. Los Angeles Closes Schools After Emailed Bomb Threat
I am in my own world. I hope I may find someone to join me. If not I shall go to California with an aching in my heart

No comments: