Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Monday, December 21: Lots to Do Before Christmas

Well I got to work a little late. I saw one client and sat through first the labor-management meeting
RyBread
and then a unit meeting. I swear they both lasted about 45 minutes each. They are some changes that
Add caption
somewhere not too happy about. We had a very animated discussion. She doesn't like
 my alternate too much. There were going at it pretty goodly.I took a break went to the fresh grocer and use their  I also found out my roommates LIEAP application was about to be rejected due
Fresh Grocer. My WIFI
to not having the income verification that they wanted.
The Front Page
She didn't even know it. So that's that. I do have a Monday night beginners meeting so that means I
got to print out my commitment sheet. I just remembered it as I was saying it on my phone to write this
Friend from Work
blog. I went back to work and slog through some stuff and did write up my commitment sheet. I've
Coffee JOE
been left work and went to the coffee Joe and sat and plow through some LinkedIn bullshit and saw emails I
Looking at Walnut Street
have not seen in years. One was from Widener when I went there in 
2003. 637 and I killed
Coffee Joe
too much time to correctly edit this blog posting. Anyhow before I go, I wanted to report on the latest in
Add caption
our state capitol Harrisburg.
The house has passed a stop gap budget plan which is
funding agencies for 11 months going back to July 1.
Well, I went to the
Mild!!
meeting it was pretty good and then I went home grab my presents and decided from advice
HI
from someone from the meeting to go to FedEx/Kinko's. I drove Sharon's car Sharon's car to the
Fed EX Sends Gifts West
place. The guy was very good and put all the Photos and frames in bubble wrap & and put them in a nice
Good Packing
box and put stuffed a lot of paper in it the test dropped it and it was like there was nothing in there
Running Low
is pretty good stuff. I only had to wait for one couple in front of me. It cost a little more but it was worth
it to avoid 
the lines that are going to be at the post office

No comments: