Saturday, December 12, 2015

Friday, December 11: A Late Start & Tired Beyond

Hey kids! That's a way to sell things just yell hey kids that's what I learned. Anyhow looks like the PA budget is probably going to get resolved sometime
Getting Food at RyBread
over the weekend. 
In fact the Senate majority
Hi Neighbor
leader Jake Corman of center county is going to go to the gala Basha New York City were all the politicians go
I should be @ Work
Yes I'm going to have to use a manual time because it's 9:40 AM and I'm just being able to see the entrance to my office. Hopefully I can get stuff done
23rd Street South of Fairmount
even though I didn't give myself a lot of sleep.
Entering Work
I was attempting to selectively delete and I was three quarters done and it screwed up. Think tonight I'm
This is an Estimated Cost
just gonna go straight home and rest I got a busy weekend ahead. Well 2:32 PM five kind of just slog through the day. I'm at the Fresh Grocer using their Wi-Fi.
Snacking At Work
I just read on BuzzFeed something
Refreshment
really interesting. Lindsey Graham thinks Trump is winning because 40% of Republicans think that
Obama is a Kenyan Muslim. In other words they don't like him being black. Most of them will deny it
up-and-down if you can challenge them on it. As the Senate in the governor for a clean on a liquor reform plan the house now is going to come up with a competing liquor planIt's the same thing they did with the budget coming up with a different budget. They later with through that.
Well it's like to be afternoon and got one pack it in and the other one I had to just give her a partial after
Slow Computer Network
Add caption

Add caption
slogging for 45 minutes on it. That's OK it's Friday I got paid. Well I took the bus home and Sharon was
Sharon's Friend

with her friend Lenny near ready to go out. I went upstairs and just lied there half awake for a while. I look
Dr Bob and Bill W
at some unusual YouTube videos of a ship called the Southern Cross sailing from England to New Zealand.
Tahiti
This video tape was made in 1964. The narration was really kind of silly but it was interesting talking about Tahiti
Entrance of Our Home
 and other South Pacific locations. I got up and Sharon came home from her date with Laney. She's in a
1964 Video
lot better mood and we talked for a bit she went back out to the bishops and I crawled into bed
1965 Video of the Panama Canal
completely and underlay
exhausted.Time to get some REAL SLEEP!

No comments: