Saturday, December 05, 2015

Wednesday, December 2: Da Vinci Opening More Rain and Mild

Good day Philadelphia. Well I decided to sleep in since I had a really fitful sleep last night. It's not usual for me to sleep. So I got up late. I got a shower shave
Trump STILL Ahead
and brought my leftover pastries from couple
Catching the Bus
days ago for me to eat. It is a overcast foggy morning but the rain is merely a missed. It is not the
steady rain we had yesterday. In news outside my bubble the legislature in the governor think they will have a budget by next week.
Businessmen
apparently it does change the pension benefit for new ploy ease. I'm not sure
View From the EL
the effect on current employees at this time. Well, the rain is now falling steady. Yes, I have no umbrella
so I will have to make due. What's 9:09 AM I'm just leaving the fresh grocer and a dash to the steady rain. It was actually one of my 
Leaving Work in the Dark

days at work. I cleaned off my keyboard and caught up on the report.
Riding the EL
It's good to see something accomplished. Wow it's really mild outside and the rain
Next Stop 7th and Catherine
stopped. It's so damp it smelled like seaweed outside. I feel very lucky since I don't have a umbrella on me. Amy sent a cool picture of the pyramid one of
her sons took. Never been anywhere near
Going to Catherine Street
Egypt before.
Well, I'm heading to the Da Vinci Art Alliance gallery for the opening that starts at 6 o'clock. It's 530 now I'm just
South Philly
arriving at 46 street station at the market Frankford elevated train. Well, there was another mass shooting.
Opening at the Gallery
This one was in San Bernadino California. 14 people were killed by a husband & wife with AK-47s.  How long will Congress & political leaders allow this to happen without at least trying to do something?
Da Vinci Art Alliance
Amy's and My Art
I just ran back from the gallery to South Street to get the wine that I was asked to bring in lieu  of $10 and to get myself a coffee since I noticed
At Gallery
there was really no soft drinks nor coffee. It's 57° out here I'm walking down eighth since the bus doesn't
Getting Coffee 
appear to be showing up. It's now 6:19 PM I'm going to leave around 7 o'clock to go to an appointment
Coffee 4 Me. Booze 4 Them
 It's pretty warm in here and it's December. It's a nice little crowd here. I'm using the Wi-Fi here
The Gallery
too as 
well. Is the gallery I first heard of through Carl and Liz. They are now resting comfortably in Arizona.
My Photo Taken in NYC
Temperature we have now 57° is pretty close. I'm glad I feel a lot more rested today than I did
The Opening
yesterday. I was exhausted at this time yesterday. I have to leave real soon and head to 15th and Walnut. Will be talking about some the same issues we been talking about. I'm going to have
Amy's Painting
 some homemade chicken soup Sharon made. She's
going out with her father tonight for dinner. Who had a pretty good session today I must say. I was
able to articulate some thoughts and piecing together. It's now running a little late. It's now 837 I've got to try to catch the 33 bust to get home otherwise I'll just settle for the 48.

No comments: