Monday, December 28, 2015

Monday, December 28:The Changing of the Diet

Greetings everyone. Today's a seasonably cold day here in Philadelphia. I managed to get to sunrise
Nice Sky
a little bit late but I made it. Yeah I'm sitting here Saxbys now at 8:45 drinking my coffee with soy.
Here is the Bus
The store is not too bad. I don't think I'm gonna grown man boobs as long as I don't get fat. Well I
Saxby's
watch the stupid TV and edited my blog. Now it's time to catch the 21 bus. Well work wasn't too bad today.
Add caption
I felt like a slog though the day seem to go pretty slowly. It seemed like I was in getting a lot done but
Add caption
it went OK I suppose. I got I shaved on my alerts to an amount I like what I discovered that I haven't
The View
caught up to my sanctions from September or October yet and the run is this weekend.
30th Street Station

Well I had soy in my coffee this morning and wondering instead
of the soda so learning. I also just took my meds a little bit late. They were in my pocket or use the Wi-Fi at the fresh grocer and I'm going
Add caption
to go to a coffee shop and then the beginners. Well, at 6:30 PM took
Add caption
me a while to get here because I got off at 15th St. after hanging around the grass grows for a long
time catching up with my email and news websites. I had a lemonade seltzer at the coffee Joe. And I'm not
Rittenhokuse SQ
going to Austin Boston or Manchester. But I am going to go to 19th and Walnut. I pinned up Austin and
Manchester to Austin
Boston but I've never been to Manchester. I am looking out at the spitting rain. I took my meds
Something Different
late. It's cold enough for a hat but not cold enough for a scarf yet fortunately. I was wondering whether I was going to go to the meeting but I decided I would

No comments: