Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Wednesday, December 16: A Patient Day of Stasis


Good morning. It's a little cooler today but still pretty mild. It is cloudy and I'm awake. I really need to
N 24th Street
do the guided meditation.  I was not able to do it during the week. I did have a good week. I tried to go  
On My Way to the Bus
to sunrise. Every time I went back to sleep especially today, I would have these intense bizarre
Fairmount Ave
dreams from torturing people to having sex with a drunk bartender😁😁

Well still have not done any pictures or Christmas stuff. I might have to take a half-day either today or Friday and just go nuts.
Fairmount Ave
View From Bus
That seems to be but the modus operandi wait to the last minute and go into crisis mode.

My life still is unmanageable and someways.
I did manage to catch the 48 just in time so I wasn't horribly late but I was still late. My supervisor it's going to be late because she has
Walking in Work
Low on Data
drama with the kid. It's 945am 
It's 12:23 PM decided to take a break go to the Wi-Fi Central
and get some food at the fresh grocer. Caught up on some emails and it still cloudy outside. Scanning
Clementines 
is it working I can't look at my documents that have been scanned so I figured that was a good time to take a break. I have not
Add caption
gotten much done today. There is a one-year contract expires June 2016. I was asked about it
My Photo blog is dormant right now
At the Fresh Grocer 
Well the scanning scanning to but I couldn't look at any images because the system is overloaded.
New Scanner Software REALLY Sucks
Was not able to do anything to packets and I didn't get my additional 16 alerts until the end of the
15th and Chestnut
day at 4:30 PM. I then took my usual route home to the pain will be in. To blog and do some studying.
On 15th Street
Right now I have a family with a joke we could next and I'm listening to the news "sell out" album. I've
Having Coffee
been pretty much nonstop for the last 3 days. It is now 6 
Well I went to the appointment and it was an eye-opener. Especially the
Ordering
fact how I am dismissive of my positive experiences. This is even counting my dating experience which I
1420
tend to lump all together is just in a amorphous  blob of 
time that's all the same and bland.
Word of the Week
I have really have to get my Christmas shopping completed Friday. Tomorrow is work and then group
Nice and Warm
so I can't do anything there but Friday I don't have as many clients and I think I could take care of business.
Going Home
Yeah man I have to do some  of that. I'm thinking maybe leaving work Friday early and sequestering myself and get pictures framed. Well I went to
Add caption
CVS got a couple items and then talk to Sharon and she

No comments: