Monday, December 28, 2015

Sunday, December 27: A Mixed Up Day

I woke up in time for the meeting at Fairmount. That worked out OK text when I came home for a moment try to figure out why my iCloud was completely void of space
Ultra Hair Salon
even though no photos were
Outside My Place
processed. The text message woman was frustrating and it didn't really help so I went down to the
Massage
Apple Store and fortunately it wasn't that crowded. Gentleman was extremely helpful and told me that
Industrial
I have files from the old phone saved and I didn't need them anymore. So deleting them was very simple
David Lynch in Color
but to get my pictures on the iCloud I Gotta just push this thing in let it sit overnight and captured
Wishful Thinking
all the pictures. Meander downtown for a bit and then I went over to pats and we recorded but somehow
There is the Void
the recordings didn't come out the way we liked. We couldn't figure it out today we did have dinner and it
was delicious but we're both really tired. This iPhone case is a pain in the butt! I was frustrated trying to put the cover back on my iPhone
Pat on Guitar
but I got it on but I'm frustrated so I'm a take a walk and go to this cat
Used to be Worst House!!
house and make sure the cats OK. It lives nearby. Well I went to the cat house and that went pretty smoothly
Add caption
got my check. I then took the trolley to the album because the trolley stop for no reason except the total broke.
Then I went and caught the 48. I came home and Sharon was hanging out with Marianne and her friend
Earthquake in Tenn. 1811
that I went to bed. The worst house which became the best house pizzeria is now a fine restaurant
At Home
called Clarksville that was quite a surprise for me. I will definitely post that on Facebook for those to find out.

No comments: