Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Tuesday, December 22: Warm and Budget Breakthru?

More Deliveries
Greetings all. I went to my first sunrise meeting in about 2 1/2 weeks.
Early on Fairmount
It's seem to be the topic was remembering people who had come before us. I knew about
19th and Walnut
two of them. Anyhow after I left the meeting I went to the Saxbys and wrapped up my present
Saxbys Might Accept My Photos
so I can have them ready for that FedEx the 20th and market. I talked to the manager at the Saxby's
Noir
about putting up some of my pictures on the wall tracks receives open to the idea but she's leaving Saxby's
Got at Delancey Upstairs
to be a trainer. But she did get my card so I'm looking forward to hearing from somebody from Saxby's
Christmas Tie
Koepfli put up my photos. The manager told me that those pictures of been up for a while so I'm feeling I'm in
Stuff for Work Party
pretty good shape there. I arrived at work and I am ran around helping some other folks because there were
Line them up
going shopping for food now I'm shopping for food as of 11:39 PM I have to bring back  soda,
15th Street
ice and cups.
Well it's now 2:17 PM. It's pretty mild it cloudy and misty outside.
Tis the Year it Was
I just read some problematic news. 
Governor states that if the "stop-gap  budget passes,
15th and Chestnut
it's past and signed there would be 900 layoffs in my department 4000 layoffs in probation & parole and
presents amongst others. This Republicans can be such assholes just because they didn't get
Warm My Friends
their pension bill passed. Hell, half of the Republicans voted against their own plan!
I'm pacing outside to wake up a little bit from stuffing my face and adding income to a case. I'm also going to take my meds which ran my pocket and I forgot to take
Good News!
them. I have an appointment at 4 and a meeting at 7:30 tonight.
Oh the end of the day the sunsets… Anyway that phrase really
Fed Ex Packing my Gifts
where were used. Anyhow, I left work around 3:45 today a lot of my clients didn't show up again.
Photo Lounge
So I left without incident. I then made my appointment bout 10 minutes late and it was good very good.
At 19th and Market
I'm going to try to stop for two minutes and take a breath and breeze before going to my meetings
Writing Blog Post @ Starbucks
to wind down. And then trotted over to the FedEx and I did not get is a good deal on that shipping but I said F it damn torpedoes let's just do it!
I NEED a Haircut
I do this once a year so I'm done that part so I feel good about that.
I Lucked Out Catching Bus
So I have Dave, Debbie, Kate, and Debbies kids. I just ordered 60 bucks worth of photos one
Meeting
large photo which I want to make poster size practically and the other ones are the regular 5X7 photos.After that I took the trolley to the EL and went
Window Display
to Starbucks to finish up my blog and to also work on my presentation for the meeting. I went a little over. Four so I cut the
Keeping an Eye Out
57 bus going up to third street so I was only five minutes late to the meeting. Meeting went pretty
Add caption
well and then I waited at the Starbucks for the 48 and that worked out fine. And then I went home. Well, the " Budget Framework" that was dead in the water came back to life around 3pm today. The House allowed this budget plan to have a vote tomorrow Christmas Eve. The vote was 100-99. This is good news since the "stop-gap" budget would have resulted in furloughs. Stay tuned

No comments: