Sunday, December 06, 2015

Sunday December 6: Time for Art and Photos

Sharon's Tree
Well, I was awakened by Mr. Larry this morning to wait for him at the Barn's Foundation. I waited in line  to get tickets for this free Sunday caught the7 bus just in time. I'm going to meet Darlen
Add caption

21st and the Parkway
and her friends and Larry and Veronica. We're then going to get brunch and then
NRA Strikes Again
I'm hoping to hear from Amy and meet her down at the bench today  and look at her photo and mine. I was browsing the web and I shared this article about
In the Line

Waiting to Go In
how a person can regulate what ads
The Group at the Barnes Foundation
Facebook pushes on you. Here’s how Facebook determines what ads to show you 
At the Gallery

Barnes App
The Barnes App
the earphones and found out you can get the audio tour on the App Store so I did that.
Visitors to the Gallery
It's 12:36 PM Larry and I are chilling out in the hall and the women are still in the museum. I think I'm
2nd Floor and The Dance
took  a power nap. It's a beautiful day outside though. Well I got home but time flew right by inhaling about 20 minutes to lie down. My friend showed up a half hour early so I took the Huber. Anyhow, in more budget news, 
2nd Floor
Looks like the budget agreement was blown up by the house Republicans who did not want any of the tax increases to fund education. The only Silver-lining is that there's no pension reform.
The Barnes
Will liquor reform also looking not good either. Anyhow, I got down to the da Vinci gallery and read Amy she's waiting at the steps for me to show up. I went into the gallery in seashell hard-working
In the Barnes Elevator
night I worked there as well. It was a beautiful day outside so after we look at the paintings, we took
At the Barnes
a walk outside in South Philly. She recommended  organizing my photos by what kind of photo it
Guess Where this Is Located??
is landscape infrastructure/buildings, portraits. I now have an in date order which doesn't really show
Near the Parkway
me where what kind of photos are that's gonna take a long time. I was going to attempt to move my
Sharon with Customer
pictures from the phone to the hard drive but apparently the pictures on the phone won't show up on the hard drive and I don't know why. Drew of course wants to go out me and I said yes but I'm
Uber to Pick Me Up
ready to change my mind. I did change your mind so I have a
Amy at the Da Vinci
little more time to just chill out here trying to finish my
Taking a Photo
blog and move my pictures if I can get this phone's pictures show up on the computer. I'm gonna see
My Photo at Da Vinci
if I pull my pictures from the cloud to the computer and then delete them. It's 6:00 PM right now. I'm hoping
My Photo and Amy's Painting
I can get these pictures off my phone it's running out of room. I'm feeling a little funny in the digestive
Funky South Philly Building
area and I'm hope drinking some iced tea and whatnot will aid in that 
issue. The Eagles
Riding in South Philly
are ACTUALLY tied with the New England Patriots 14-14. Huge play by the Eagles. Chris Maragos
I am a Passenger
blocked the punt at end of half, Najee Goode returns it for score. This will be a tied game at half!
Stretch Everyone
Believe it or not the Eagles beat the patriots 35 to 28. I ended up not going out at all after getting
Fustrating
back. Larry wasn't going to go so I decided to skip the Sunday night for a change. My windows
Microsoft Kiss My...
10 operating system can't seem to read my phone is having files in it. And I try to alternative and it didn't work out. It's very very frustrating

No comments: