Saturday, December 05, 2015

Tuesday, December 1: Dropping Off Art and Being Busy

A Rainy Day at 23rd St
Well after frantically getting my picture ready for the exhibit coming up this month, I woke up early for to a very cloudy and misty rainy day to start
Riding the Bus
December. Have to deliver  work by 11 @ the
Fog in Center City
the Di Vinci gallery. This means I have to leave the office at 10:30 and I have people coming in. This should
La Colombe
be interesting. Well I managed to put the labels on the paintings and I saw two clients. My alternate isn't there but I did tell my supervisor I was leaving at 10:30.
Talking
I managed to get on the L and catch the 47. Uber
Google Maps
guy was going to pick me up the wrong address so I had to cancel. It is really stinky raining outside
Da Vinci Art Alliance
right now it is now 11:06 AM. Well I got the work in plenty of time 11:15 AM then I decided to just take Uber and get back already. When I got back.
Dropping off Work
I only had one appointment showed up plus a walk in. It is now
Keeping a Eye Out
2:33 PM and a great majority of my appointments did not show up yet. I was able to write up some
Heading Downtown
sanction packets unexpectedly since I found myself time running around. I did however have to run around and blow my nose every several hours but it's
Vine Street
just cold price to leave me for another

Sharon and Friends
man. Ha ha!!😜
Well I caught the bus and headed home. There I met Sharon and mellowed out for the rest of the night.

No comments: