Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Sunday, December 13: A Long and Interesting Day. Meeting and Travel in Pa

I
I Found this Leaving this Morning
Morning Sports fans and others looking for relaxing day. I got up at 6:15 heading to Enola  Pennsylvania
Heading to Enola
for an area meeting. When I went to leave the house to get my ride, I saw this box of flowers in a box. I guess one of
Driving Out of Philly
Sharon's customers give it to her for the holidays I got picked up 7 o'clock. Yet we took a
Rest Stop this Morning
breakfast break near Harrisburg Pennsylvania. And we're heading to to Enola Pennsylvania
Map from Rest Stop
an hour and 8 minutes away.
It's lunch we should be home back in Philly by 5.
I'm in a meeting in the town about 15 minutes from Harrisburg called Enola. It's in a district meeting. I went to tag along and see what they're like. It's now 1247 I could not Wi-Fi here at the firehouse and we're

Pa Turnpike
 having lunch
Just came back to
Arriving in Enola
Philly from Enola PA. That was a pretty intense long meeting that I watched. I was just sitting to observe.
On the drive home, I napped in the car a bit Now I'm just mellowing out by myself at Saxby's coffee before my friend Larry comes. need time right now to just be by myself and decompress. It wasn't
Data Left
Area Map
a bad time but it was a long day cause I didn't get enough rest. There were some very large egos there but
then again that's really nothing new. I was just in the peanut gallery and I need to make a report on my observations by next week Can you believe the high was
Leaving
70° today. It beats the old record of 65° easy.
Heading Back to Philly
Well my blogging times running out at 7:04 Larry will be here but Marissa will not be. Well it was sure an experience it was an eye-opener and overall glad I went I just need to get myself one point and
go to bed on time. I think I've been working on this
Webnar
for six months to a year to get consistent sleep
The Future Forecast
gonna kill me if I don't do it!!! :(
Well it's going to gradually cool off and the first day when there is sun next week

No comments: