Thursday, December 10, 2015

Thursday, December 10: MILD and Long

I The only thing 
Today I woke up in time for work only I got up at 11 AM. I packed some cakes but Sharon and bought coffee for a coworker of mine. I managed to get
MildAM
on the crowded  48 bus about spilling the coffee
RyBread
over the place. Most of the folks were very quiet and patient while being smashed in the bus. It
On the Bus
was pretty mild when I woke up and it remains mild currently. It's supposed to be a very warm weekend with temperatures in the 60s all the way through Sunday. Work was okay. I saw about five or six people and most of them came in today. The first four came in within an hour of each other. I finished      
Add caption

15th and Chestnut
off the 26 alerts that I had. I actually only had about 13 of them left and that cleared up my next group
A Solid Majority 
of 26 people to look at and schedule. I'm now heading to the same
coffee shop I went to last night meeting a friend before our group
9pm Leaving Group
tonight at 6pm. She was a little bit late because studentcame in so I'm
1st Leg Home
just going to chill as the youth might say. Will poop left to about 10 after nine it was pretty interesting I kind
Free WiFi Here on 22nd
a got tired and then I got a second wind. It's now 50° here at 9:42 PM. Well I'm at 22nd and chestnut closer
Getting Home
to Sampson and I found some free Wi-Fi while I wait for the bus it's Netgear it's probably somebody's
The Salon at Night
apartment across from the Sunoco on 22nd

No comments: