Saturday, December 26, 2015

Wednesday, December 23: 66 Degrees 2 Days Before Christmas

I had .015 Left :) 
Well I managed to get up at seven and have Michael show up at the sunrise by 7:30 AM. I succeeded in that fortunately since I caught
the 48 bus just as it was arriving. I got some coffee at the RyBread and bought
Ry Bread

Da Bus
a couple other things since I didn't have cash and I had to spend over five dollars to use the check card.
Market Street
I didn't talk to the speaker of the meeting for a bit before she got her bus. I then went to the Starbucks at 16th and Walnut and finished off my blog postings of yesterday. I'm going to be about 20 minutes  late to work. It
Tracy Davidson

Colors Delight
shouldn't be a problem unless my visors in a funky mood. Today's itinerary is pats for dinner
One of My Favorite Angles
and meet the dude for pets cats sitting over the holidays today at 9 PM. I was gonna get a massage but I spent too much. Fortunately I'm getting paid
Heading to 56th Street
paid a day early since Christmas
My Gift to Alex
is Friday. It's supposed to be 72° tomorrow making at the hottest Christmas Eve ever!!!😜🙃
Now 1:17 PM still overcast and misty outside. I decided to get the fresh grocer buy a few revisions and a set
Oh the Rain
of pens since they don't supply us with that. I'm hoping to finish up the alerts
My Workplace
& maybe do a package or two barring any
Lunch Walk to Fresh Grocer
A conservative commentator has already conceded defeat by
My WiFI at
threatening or saying that Republicans to vote for this tax increase will be peace in the primary. It's now 1:22 PM I guess I'll hear something closer to 3
Some Provisions
o'clock back to work! Well I had 13 alert so when
Add caption
I came back it was up to 30. Anyhow the house adjourned without passing a budget. 
That was bad news. That happened around 130 today 4 hours ago.
Leaving the Office
An hour ago about 4:30 PM the State Senate passed a $30.2 billion budget bill.  They obviously cut some stuff out to try to appease the State House. We will see if they bother to do anything by tomorrow.
Darkness After Work
News Flash
For now I'm going to Pats to eat dinner and then I'm going to meet up with the dude for cat sitting. Well I
Sign @ 56th and Chestnut
waited a long time for the 21 bus to show up. Must've been 40 minutes of waiting in the rain. I got the Pats
40 Minute Wait & the 21 Arrives
I wasn't feeling all that wonderful but you went out bought the food for me. Did yummy. We then watched 1
Add caption
airplane disaster movie. Next we both went and snoozed. I then got up at around 8:30 PM & 
Pat's Animals
gathered my stuff. Rain continues to fall to study.

No comments: