Friday, December 18, 2015

Friday, December 18: Blood Work & Christmas lunch

Orphaned Gift
Good morning. I got up extra early to make my 8 o'clock blood test for my employee get healthy program at work. I took a trip down to 8th and Walnut
Meds
to quest diagnostics. I like the fact are very
Waiting at the Bus Stop
efficient you wait for five minutes you get your blood work done you're out in 15 minutes. As compared
to the doctors office where you'll stay at least 40 minutes. I'm at the eighth and Walnut version of Le Pain Quotidien. It's a lot more upscale with baked breads
Near 8th and Chestnut
and a very French feel. I guess it's  French considering I
Blood Test Today
 have never been to France. My brother just told me he only uses 3 gigs for his whole family and they never come close to their limit. I told him I wanted to be like him when I grow up.
Add caption
Today's our Christmas party and I know was supposed to bring some🤓🙃
Add caption
kind of stuff so I suppose you have
Le Pain Quotidien
to run to the fresh grocer and buy the food. This is a very nice coffee shop across from the really bogus generic Starbucks at eighth and Walnut. I took a picture of the nice necklace because it
Add caption

Ordering Food
orphaned. I thought I was going to give it to somebody but I guess I'm saving it for… Who the hell knows.
Big Bus
Well today I checked out my scanning and about two thirds of them did manage to go throw of the last 2
Add caption
days. We then had our Christmas luncheon that was pretty good. Didn't get much done but I did turn n a total of three sanction packets I am
Back Entrence at work
hopeful that will keep everything at bay until the new year. It's
X-Mas Lunch at Work
cooler but it's not too bad outside. Again I'm at the fresh grocer trying to save my data minutes since I have
Big Sky
10% left to cover me for the next six days. The billing period ends  Christmas Eve. Well this weekend could be the final passage of the Pa budget. People
The Story of the Week @ Work
are trying to figure out what
Meetings
taxes will be changed a raised to raise the money for education that wolf got in exchange for pension
At Fresh Grocer

changes and liquor changes. Well I finished work. I just thought I would head downtown and check
Photo Lounge
out photo lounge and see what I can do to order photos for Christmas. I did order 21 but I couldn't go
Coffee Joe
back all the way to where I wanted to because the program kept crashing! I was going to go to a
Add caption
meeting at 7:30 or eight but it's now 8:20 PM and I think I'm just going to go P go to home and eat something I
Waiting for Photos
reckon. I'm pretty tired and I got to be refreshed for tomorrow because I got to get the frames and then
I was Here for 2 hrs
go to this party and get a $20 gift and bring some chips and stuff as per Larry

No comments: