Saturday, December 26, 2015

Saturday, December 26: Getting Up Early and A Different Schedule



Well, I woke up this morning 30 to make the 8 o'clock men's meeting. I have not made that meeting in months. I really think it's been since the early summer.
View from the 48 Bus
Well I went nine joint. I could not believe how tired I was when I
20 & Sansom w/ Woman
got out of bed I was sleeping so relaxed and swell. After the meeting I talked with a couple guys and
My Morning Wake up
one of them again told me how much you like my photos
Men's
and that was really nice. Then decided to stop at coffee Joe and update my last three days of blogging.
Facing 20th and Walnut
I had written them up on the most part but dad not edited or put in the pictures on a couple of them.
The Rooms
It's now 11:50 AM I'm gonna go to the bank and get my check card replaced that I lost. I had already canceled the chair Christmas Eve. That's their
Blogging
 lost it. Larry text me at 4:30 in the morning let me know
At Coffee Joe
that he's off to Puerto Rico for the next four days. He's having a New Year's eve party that just like last year's go to the continental eat and then go up to the roof deck and watch the fireworks. He has a really nice view of the fireworks by the way. I have a 130 appointment with my hairstylist that I haven't gone to in a while. She's at the chop shop. I haven't had to go there because my roommates been cutting my hair but her trimming machine stopped working and she really
Looking Right
A Customer??
can't do beards anymore until she gets that replaced. My beard is getting so long I just got to shape it up and shave it. I have been here for awhile and there are more folks here. I was the only one here for a little bit. Its still a little mild
12:30pm at Coffee Joe
outside but its overcast. I tried to get together with Dave but he is going to the Eagles game tonite and then going to Mass  tomorrow.
Next Stop at 12:30
and get rid
of it. Well next stop got to be the bank.
I had to get my check card replaced on the TD Bank account and then I found out o my savings account  the card was mailed to the wrong address so that was a screwup.
Walnut Street
So it looks like I'm knocking to get my beard cut today at this rate. It's now 1:41 PM I was supposed to
TD Replacing My Card
be at the haircut at 1:30. Bob is wondering when I'm showing up and my phone has 10% power.
Add caption
Well, I did miss on my appointment and I called Bob actually talk to Lisa and she said I don't need to be
Taking Cab Toward South St
there till least five so I went back to the chop shop and got a 330 appointment. I have about 45 minutes
South Street
to kill here at the milk and honey café. So I'm blogging and updating some website but I'm going to. I'm going
Milk and Honey
to also check how long it takes to get the Bob's place from here probably going to be an hour. Right now
Getting Haircut
I'm having yogurt OJ and a banana to hold me over until I arrive at Bob's. I'm gonna guessing to get
there at 5:30. Well Bob cooked up a delicious feast as normal. For snacks, we had avocados corn chips and spicy salsa and oysters. Yum Yum! We had fun
11th Street
with rocket balloons that Bob got.
My Train to Bob's
you the blinkers flying around it was hilarious. We post that on Facebook.
Well back to the real
Near the East Falls Station
world for a minute

Wolf's big decision: to sign or veto bill in 6-month impasse. Yes
Ye Olde Phone
he is a very tough decision because it's the same budget he vetoed earlier.
Bob's Grill
Meanwhile the Eagles are losing 13 to 7 to the Redskins.
All the commentators are barking about how Eagles suck etc. it's not looking too good. Well we're off
The Spread
to the local saloon where we watch the Eagles hopefully not suck too bad

No comments: