Saturday, October 03, 2015

Tuesday, September 29: Headache and Close Calls

Add caption
Well, I woke up  realizing I left a bunch of stuff at Larry's when I was getting ready for the pope on Sunday. One of those was my meds. I had a really bad
23rd Street
sleep last night and a raging headache this morn.
23rd Street and the 7 Arrives
Eyebrows myself out of bed got a half-price sandwich at RyeBread. It was half-price because they ordered too much food for the pope. Another very unhappy business Well it's a good thing the pope weekend was this past weekend instead of this coming weekend. There's a
Removing Pope Stuff
Getting My Stuff
tropical storm named
The Year is Winding Down
Joaquin heading this way. Is going to rain from tonight all the way through Sunday. A good old-fashioned
Heading to Work From 2nd St
washout. I'm also getting my umbrella from Larry's as well.
I chilled out at Larry's wait for the headache to go away. Well to 8:53 PM 
Packed EL
I got on the EL and it is packed. It's pretty ungodly hot
Upscale Bag
for being 910 in the morning. Well I came into work and slowly my stress headache eased up I was able to
My Work Place
get some work done. Two thirds of my clients didn't show up today and actually that was a help since I
Training
was pretty tired. I did manage to undo a couple minor mistakes I made and dispose of my alerts
Picking the Form
except for like three of them. I did hear Oliver my supervisor explained that she had 38 more alerts
57th and Chestnut
between myself and my coworker. I had 18 of them things popped up yesterday. I'll guess I'll get about
Heading to Brewreytown
12 to 18 more tomorrow. I decided to listen to Allentown since I broad casted on Facebook two years

ago. So often Facebook tell she would be posted to 3 years ago. I didn't mention that I had 3
The 48 Arrives
close calls with spilling coffee or falling flat on my face earlier today. Yes I had a headache but it could've
Fairmount Ave
been a lot more achy. 
I got four rolls of toilet paper in a pack ice tea milk and some canned soup.
Eastern State Penitently
I neglected find my kettle chips but I'll survive. I'm home real soon. Well I got a home made
YES!!!
some pasta, talked in the phone and ended my day.

No comments: