Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday, October 30: Not Too Bad Today Tired and Frustrated


Good day. I got up early despite it being very difficult to do so. I went to the sunrise and while there
Stange Dude Next 
I got a invite to a party. I hope that was really nice. She's the one who introduced me to bit strips. It's the
Sunrise
app that makes yourself a cartoon. I then after sunrise ended up talking to want to share and neighbors/friends
A Target Next?
about all kinds of stuff after I got Sharon her cash for rent. I was a bit late to work. Actually about 25 minutes
First Black Law Firm was Here
late to work. I then got a little bit done. I found myself fairly frustrated over some audit about not doing enough
Mike
overpayment allowed to etc. he let myself get frustrated and a bit much. The day went on but how much
Look! The Moon
incident and I managed to get 1 sanction packet done and finished sending from once I got earlier this week. I left work & decided I would take t
My Desk

he train down the 13th & Locust 4 something different.
56th and Market
Also like 13 street there's plenty of cafés and what not to say. I then decided last minute to go to early

night out. I meeting I've not been to in a long time. It's actually in the first place I ever went to a meeting.
13th and Chancler
I did and found myself really tired. So I went to café 12 and got the Wi-Fi and a small coffee. Yes I'm
Coffee Before Dinner w/Larry
supposed to meet Larry and some buddies of his and a Mexican restaurant. Anyway I'm not gonna
At Cafe Twelve
say anymore than that. I'm sure it will be a nice time but I'm a little tire well I got over my grumpy ass self and had a nice time at the dinner. It wasn't too expensive and I knew a few of the people. One of them was friends with Veronica who I at one point want to date.

Fun Night at Dinner
Another one was her friend from the program. So it was a really pretty chill Well, Congress
Holloween
approved the 2 year budget deal with President Obama. There were wacko Conservatives
Fun!
who voted against it. One is Pat Toomey. He would be beat but the Dems will nominate Joe Sestak.
Good Folks
He will blow it and we will have 6 more years of this man.

 Enough of that stuff. I'm going to take the 48 back home and get home around 10:45 PM.

No comments: