Saturday, October 03, 2015

Thursday, October 1: Rainy and Regular Day of Being Tired

Well I woke up today feeling kind of funky but I'm just up in my head. I did make the sunrise on time and that was an accomplishment.
News Reporter
The rain did hold off so I was able to get a new umbrella since the other
Decent Shot at Work
one was going to fall apart anyway. I have lots of clients schedule today. Hurricane Jacquin  is going to be hyped up by the news because it's closer than they expected
it to be getting. It's 9:05 AM and the rain has held off as a sprinkle thus far.
CIS
It is nice and cool outside but not too cold but I can't walk out with
Leaving Work
one of my Popes T-shirts. Well work was work. I saw some clients got a couple of alerts done and it was
Wet Again in Center City
just kind a slog just a slug. The rain is coming down pretty hard ass of 5:23 PM as I exit the subway and walk along 15th St. to meet Larry. I have
Starbucks
group tonight and it's going to be a struggle not to fall sleep
Another Thursday
or feel like falling asleep. I think I'll just step out for a moment and lean back in the chair and catch a
15th Street
quick power nap to get me through. Well I ended up doing that power nap and group ended around
Dinner with Sharon
830. I even got home and hung out with Sharon for a bit. It was not a bad day overall to start October

No comments: