Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Monday, October 5: Landlord Wants My AC

Well, good morning everybody woke up on time. I awoke to an email that my landlord is threatening take me to small claims court for the microwave
Another Shooting?!?
and especially the air-conditioner. I was giving
Center City Early AM
good advice to contact Amazon and going my account and get the receipt. He's been on my case about this for a year now. In brighter news, at sunrise I don't ignore from Seattle visited
and she is a cool app that's going to come out for months. It's extremely
My Office is on the Right
exciting and I got
Work and Stuff
myself on the mailing list. Well I've gotten all kinds of advice about the landlord who wants an air conditioner
Love Fall
for $200 if he takes it looks small claims court. 
"There are several items of mail addressed to you at 4405. I don't know if any are important, but will be there next on Tuesday
if you want to stop by. I also have replaced the missing Air Conditioner ($175) and microwave ($25) for the new tenant. Do I need to look into small claims court? I hope  not."
 It's a beautiful day
Love My Angles
here I'm sitting at the Saxbys awaiting a friend to pick me up and take me up to the Susquehanna house.
Happy Sloth at Saxby's
I'm listening to the Brian massacre. I got some stuff done at work and I was pretty tired for sure. I had 4 cases that I needed to troubleshoot. Took up a lot of my time. I still got through only alerts except for
Cool Old Building
one. I then motored off downtown to Saxbys. Got a couple coffee and then realized I had to take some care of some banking issue.
An Office
I took care that and then got picked up. We went
Butters Love!!
to the Susquehanna house. That went well I got a ride home and then I hung out with Sharon for a while. I didn't talk to Amy because when I
Animals Loving Me
went upstairs I just lie down and I was out. I mean I was out like a light!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's never nice being threatened with legal action, especially from a landlord. I'd advise arranging a meeting with the landlord to see if you can come to some kind of agreement. You want to avoid the small claims court if you can, it's a hassle, trust me. If the landlord won't budge, then seek legal advice to stop any escalation.

Dennis Cannon @ Laird And Son