Friday, October 09, 2015

Friday, October 9: Philly Photo Day and a Shower

Breakfast
woke up earlier than usual only because I set the alarm clock back. Had breakfast caught the bus and decent time and showed up to sunrise very
North 24th Street
close to being on time. Afterwords, I decided I'd go to five below
View From Pennsylvania Ave

and get another pair of five dollar headphones since I got a nice $300 check yesterday.
I also decided to get a backpack it's the point that I'm getting back with starting 2 to tear. So, I got an iced tea a backpack a charger and headphones
Downtown
ALL for a grand total of $17.00 I got back
Walnut and 19th
to the office and realized I couldn't use the charger because it has an android plug. So I gave it to
my friend across the cubicle he appreciated it. I plugged it would work and what up a lot
Morning in Philly
of people. I'll doubt Chinese today that was a pretty hearty. I plug the where he had work once more.
This Morning 7:15am
It's 5:11 PM Hello there. Now it looks like rain. In fact I feel a couple drops going on me now. Well
Walnut Street
I got off the EL and there was a terrific rainfall. I got off at fourth and market manage to make
Five Below
the 4th and Walnut before had the dead jam into at your door jam to keep from getting soaked. It is now 5:53 PM I do see a bus parked a block away
Add caption
so I'm gonna run across the street when I see the
15th Near Market
lights turned. I am tend to dry off at the coffee shop. Mope and get some decent pictures for the Philly
photo day. Today's wasn't quite as nice as last year. It's still raining outside and my feet are kind of wet. I'm trying to decide whether I go to the meditation
My Workplace
meeting or just go home and then Uber it back to
My Desk w/headphone
Pats because having with feet all night just kind of sucks wind. Well, I decided I'm not gonna go to
Leaving Work Before Rain
the meeting. I plan to borrow some socks from Pat or buy some socks at the Rite Aid or some other store. Well I stayed at the coffee shop to practically o'clock p.m. I decided to do some blogging editing and the rain
Mural Arts Along the Tracks
has stopped this point. I have to decide by October 12 with pictures they submit to Philly photo day. I'll
46th and Market
run some of them cross Facebook and get some opinions. I'll start walking and then if I get tired I might
4th and and Walnut
just bring it back to West Philly to get the help there quicker. It was a strange evening. Just becoming evening. I haven't hung
4th and Lombard
out in this coffee shop in quite some time. I did the same thing last year for Philly Photo Day. Unlike the past 2 years, I don't plan to forget to submit my work. Well I walked up to
Blogging
the L caught the train and with the pats house. We watching airplane disaster and then Pat went up to
Milk & Honey
take a power nap and I ordered some food. I got some chickpeas at the Kobeesh. I'm pretty tired right now and I know when
Kobbobeesh
I finish his food I want to sleep. And sleep I will do for the hood

No comments: