Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wednesday, October 14: Good Day and Forgetting my Dr apt

Cool Sunrise at 7:10am
Well today is hump day Wednesday.. I got up in time for the sunrise then fell back asleep so I was 25 minutes late. It was a packed house for
View of Sunrise from Back Porch
Mr. Rick afterwords, I hung out with a few of the guys and then
Going to Catch the Bus
I ventured off to the trolley to go to work. Once I got to work I was busy implementing 10 sanctions.
7 Bus to the Trolley
Supervisor asked me if I worked on a new cases and I said I didn't because I was busy doing to implementing. I didn't see any interviews except
Blogging on the Go
for maybe 1 person brought in paystub's. Other than that it was pretty
Going to 19th Street
chill as work can be. I have a Samosa for lunch and then plot it through the rest of my work. I actually got
Funny!!
three alerts for the tire day quickly made short work of them. Tomorrow I have a bunch people but I should be able get one packet done at least. Well,
Mr. Safety

9am at Work Lot
outside my working bubble, the state budget impasse drags on. Both sides are holding the positions. It seems that this is one Democrat who doesn't play in the back down.  I say good!  Holy shit! I just realized
Getting Lunch Snacks


Add caption
I forgot my 4 o'clock appointment with Dr. Camil today. Jumping Jehoshaphat dammi to get some emergency refill. I just got word from Pat that he'll be
Add caption
able to help me out with that. I am on the way home from work which is really cool.  I then plan to get this meeting at 6:30 and then go home. I'm really relieved right now. Well I hit meeting and I came home and made dinner. Sharon was fast asleep.
Here is the 7 @ 22nd St
I talk to my phone for a while ate my dinner and then up phone asleep. I literally had to get up
OCF Coffee
and brush
my teeth. It was a good day overall. Mission tomorrow is to get another appointment with Dr. CamiI. I
Fave Activity Besides.......
don't have the benefit of having Jessica helping me out to get an appointment. It's been a nice week so far
Late Night Provisions
weatherwise. Rumor has it it's going to get colder. Well now officially mid October when the
Add caption
seasons are slowly changing. I'm still waiting to find out if I've been promoted. Only then can I plant any kind of trip.

No comments: