Friday, October 23, 2015

Thursday, October 22: Working and Recovery

In My Neighborhool
Well I slept in this morning because when that alarm went off at 6:11 AM I knew that wasn't going to work. I have to meet my sponsor and then
Day 112 of Budget Gridlock
go to group and I need my sleep for all that. I also have a bunch of people
Here Comes the 48
coming in for interviews. That always gets me tired especially when the sleep is lacking. It's a beautiful
morning. The 48 was late and was slow as crap. The good thing is I got to work with no incident. I immediately saw 3 people.  Those 3 people are the
Computer Acting Up
only three showed up out of the 11 or 12
Indian 4 Lunch
that I had scheduled for today. I just got word from my supervisor that one of her friends from the upstairs
district daughter supervisory promotion. So decisions have been made but I have not found out my status
Add caption
as of yet. It is 1:17 PM I'm going for lunch. Well after lunch which was a tasty Indian bland, I proceeded
Car Rams Railing
to go back to work. I called human resources and they said they were mailing letters to everybody. I don't believe that for five minutes. So I'm
19th & Chestnut
not terribly optimistic but at least I hope to know by tomorrow
Walnut Street
before the weekend. I got half of my alerts done because nobody else showed up for for their
The View Outside Saxby's
appointments. It is now 5:36 PM I'm having a meeting at Saxby's  and then to group. Well it was a nice time with my friend. I'm now walking up
Walnut Street
Walnut Street towards my group and enjoying the really lovely
15th and Walnut
weather. 614 time to go up. I don't think the warm weather's going to last that long. Supposed to be rainy and cold Saturday. Might be a day to get something done. 

No comments: