Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Tuesday, October 27: A Tired Setup Day

9am
Well today I woke up really tired because I stayed up past my bedtime. I don't even remember turning off the early alarm this morning. Saying all that I got to
CDU
work and did my thing trying to get rid of alerts and push
Lunch
through the day. I just heard about some staff changes at work. The woman next to me will be transferred
Getting Ready to Go Home
to another section of the office and I have another new person sitting next to me. One is that there was pretty cool and pretty bright now
One Step Closer
which is always a plus. Well I came straight home and took a nice hour
Butters Relaxing
and a half crash. I then went to the 8 o'clock men's and then came back and hung out with Sharon a bit and ate. It was just a plain old day. Sharon is making real progress on clearing up
Eastern State Penitentiary 
of her place it's
Cartoon of Me
quite astounding to see. When she puts her mind to something it's going to be done. Drew invited me
Add caption
to some Halloween party Saturday night. It's the one went to last year. I think I'm going to go.  That's  my world for this day in late October.

No comments: