Monday, October 19, 2015

Saturday, October 17: Sun and Zen of Motorcycles

Rick Monday Saves the Flag
Well I was arouse this morning. I side to get up and go to the men's meeting. I was late but I got there. SEPTA is having  issues running today.
Neighbor Building a Deck?
I saw video of Rick Monday of the Cubs saving the flag. I remember it fondly.I did  fellowship
Septic Pipe Being Fixed on 24th
with some guys after the meeting. We ate at the Metropolitan Diner. That was cool. It had been a long time
Happy 
since I've done that. I then had to take a cab to get to the ten @ 10:30 15 minutes late. But I did get
Rittenhouse SQ
there.  It was good. I really enjoyed my time there. I did not get to spend time with a friend who I have not seen in about 5 months. was very cool.
Center City
Just took the EL to  46 street
Yum Pancakes
and I'm walking to the U-Haul Center to pick up the truck. I texted and attempted to call Pat to her three
Rittenhouse Squire
times to let them know that it might be easier for me to just go straight to the 46 street EL stop and I met him at 49th St. where the U-Haul is. Pat showed up
VERY SUNNY :)
soon after. It's now
Funky Mural
12:22 PM and getting colder. Well we got our 15 Ft Truck at the U-Haul place.
49th St U-Haul
It want without a hitch. It cost approximately $ 215.00 with all the mileage. We are about 38 miles east of Philadelphia in Vincentown New Jersey. We
Add caption
got the two bikes out of the garage. One was
Getting the Truck at U-Haul
a  Kavasaki650 and the other one is a Honda  Gold Wing.  It's  quite large. This is 100 acre farm.
Route 38 in Jersey
With a lot they have lots of sheds and barns that are unused. It is now 3:45 PM is definitely cool out here with a modest breeze. First we had to clear junk out of a shed to even SEE the 2 motorcycles. When that was done, we got both the motorcycles up the ramp. While Pat was talking bikes and looking for
Before We Got the Cycles.
the ignititon keys, I was taking nature photos while on this 100 Acre Farm.
Down on the Farm
Pat is way into his motorcyles We're then going to go back to his house and get them out of the truck
and get one inside the house and one outside the house. Well we got back safely to Pats. We then rolled the the Honda Gold wing GL 1000
My Fall Photo of the Month!
down the ramp which was harry but he uses the brakes.
Farm Silos
Then we roll down the other one in Pat fell down but he was not hurt. We then attempted to push the
After We Cleared Out the Shed
lighter of the two bikes the Kawasaki in the house. We are having a devilish time trying to get it up and into the doorway which was a little bit too
The Kawasaki
narrow to fit the white handlebars. While we were struggling a
They Have 5 Dogs Too!
foreign dude was asking not something and we can ask him to come over and help us out. He was
Honda Gold Wing. The Beast!
a great help. So he got his money the 20 bucks he asked for but he and earned it. It was a win-win result
Fall Scene #2
for everyone involved. It's now 6:18 PM I need to go back to 48 street and get this silly van I mean truck back
Both of Pat's New Bikes
to the U-Haul before 7 o'clock. Pat just bought some Indian and I'm gonna do that after I get the truck
Fall #3
delivered. Well, I just ate and Pat left to do Ma Baker and go to his 3rd Job
It was a nice day to be out in the country. I got some photos of the Fall foliage
Dave's Brother
in its most find fashion. It was pretty achy to push
At Pat's
that heavy Honda Gold wing around that thing is is really heavy. I now have to leave pats house and
Ready to get the Kawasaki up the Ramp
check out Cleo and then can head my ass home. I have eaten and done on my blog stuff so next step will be to make a few phone calls and hang out with Sharon and then go to bed. The weather
Gentleman Earns his $20
All Done
is definitely getting colder outside so I better hustle m self back home. I'm gonna take the EL first
The Kawasaki
and venture out into the cold. Oh by the way Patrick me to dinner from Kabobeesh of course it was
Kabobeesh Dinner
very delicious and filling. Pat watched a British documentary on why it was good for England go into World War I. 

No comments: