Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Sunday, October 4: Coffee, Nap, Art, Pizza and George Harrison

Pat's Plane
Well after getting a very fitful sleep at Pats and getting up early I walked with Pat to his laundromat value do we do. I then went to meet
Laundry Time
a friend at the coffee market which used to be Sam's and Earth Cup
You Do We Do  Laundry 
. And I decided to turn back and meet up with Pat. I was hoping to see him at the green line instead I
The Old Sams and Earth Cup
decided to check out a friend and see if she was going to be in the area. She was and we sat and hung out for an hour and a half or so.We spent the time
Here I drank Coffee
making each other laugh about Facebook stuff and
Green Line 2 at 45th & Sansom
whatnot. I was pretty punchy and caffeinated and I was cracking myself up. It's another windy cool
Spacious
day here in Philadelphia. At least it's not raining which I'm very thankful😍Well I just left the coffee
Having Fun!!
place and I'm going to catch a bus and meet a friend at 11:30 PM think I'm going to hold off on
Good Ole West Philly
the coffee since I'm pretty coffeed out right this moment. I went to the 1230 at the ethical society.
Saxby's
Wasn't a bad meeting I just got mental in my head about one particular dude. I was going to share about the service and now I can't seem to
Ethical Society
ask anybody to come with me to this convention in November.
Starbucks
Well I hang out with Murray and Sarina and now I'm going to go to an art opening at the plastic
Place I Napped! 
 club near 13th and Chestnut. it's now up to P it's dropped 2:00 PM now. Check this out I'm walking down Spruce Street toward 13th. They had this trailer with mattresses in it. It's a company called Casper.
Plastic Club Opening
The Opening at Plastic Club
I was able to crawl in and take a nap for a half hour outside in the parking lot it was great. It enabled me to continue on with my day without having to go
Cool Light!
all the way back home just take a nap so I can
The 17 Bus
go back to downtown.. It was truly one of my cooler experiences that have experience living here in Philadelphia. After my nice nap I went to the plastic club and went to an opening called our sand. Not fair for a little bit and then I took myself up to Saxby's  and had some coffee there. I find the
Arch Street
atmosphere there is a little more relaxed than the lock alone. Everyplace has a different feel to it that's why
like to go to different ones. By then headed home. And suddenly Bob called. So I had a change of plans were I decided to walk up 22nd St. I just
Looking From My Front Door
missed the 7 bus. Bob picked me up at 22nd Arch
At Pete's
and drove me back home and he picked up something he had left @ Sharon's. Have to hang around
Butters
with Sharon and Bob and I went out and split a pizza at Pete's pizza. It was quite scrumptious that's for sure.
Freaks on the Web
Next then went back home after Bob left. I had heard about this thread on the website of a shoot shooting
What is Life- George Harrison
in one of the campuses. I took a screenshot of the weird freaky website that posted a threat of of mass shooting at one of this city's colleges/universities. What a funky world we live in. Well I listened to George Harrison and that made me feel better. Good night.

No comments: