Monday, September 28, 2015

Monday, September 28: Pope Week Ends at 6:45pm

Well I took advantage of the fact are letting his son two hours late by taking my time waking up. I decided to walk down to Saxbys and meet my
7 and 48 are Running!!
friend why haven't seen in 8 months. She broke up
At Hamilton Street
with her boyfriend and the catch up. In the meantime I walked and witness life getting back to normal
The Stage at 8:30am
so to speak. I saw the buses were already running and the streets we're mostly opened. I did some editing on yesterday's blog
The Parkway
while I was waiting for my friend to show up. It was nice to see her &
Vine Street
she looked well. We hung out for an hour and a half at the Saxbys and then it was 11 o'clock and I was trying to catch the 21 bus. We were both fortunate that the 21 came right after we left the coffee shop.
Pilgram
I'm going to be about 15 minutes late. Let's see if they're going to
Sharing a Coffee w/ a Friend
 dock me my time or just wave me on.
58th and Market
When I came in to work without incident. I mediately started sending notices from my packets. I think I
Fun at Work
did about 8 of them in total  today. I forgot my meds this morning but I hung in there. I called the
Still Life at work
doctors office at 1420  twice! I need to get an appointment somewhere in September I missed an appointment
with the esteemed doctor. I'm off to bid the beginners and I need to find out who is the GSR for this ticket
Rittenhouse Square
organization so I can possibly go to this convention in November. I guess I shouldn't be late for
Look NO Porta-a-Pots
the 6:45 PM meeting. Clouds are sweeping in after holding off for the last three days. I'm at the
coffee Joe and edit this blog and try to be on time for the meeting and to beat the rain home. well I got most of the second blog done. I found out Sharon had bad
The Take Down
news concerning  her former
Full Moon Over Philly
partner. I realized when I went to bed I left my meds at Larry's place but I wasn't going to make a huge
Blogging Before Meeting
production out of it I just decided to go to bed and tough it out

No comments: