Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Tuesday, October 13: I was Tired

23rd Street
Well after talking to Sharon last night, I decided I would sleep in from sunrise since there are 2 meetings to choose from out in Fairmount. I think I caught
Seems to be Cancelled
the 48 fairly quickly after walking
Nice Pose Dude
down to Pennsylvania Avenue. I took my frozen Indian food with me I got to work in pretty good time. I
Here Comes the 48
didn't have a lot of appointments which was good because I was feeling kind of slow today. I decided I would send out my sanctions or given to me on
56th Street EL
Thursday and finished up the 3 alerts quickly.
The Office
last week. Well, I didn't get the new ones that they terminated before the Columbus Day weekend.
Cooking Lunch
Apparently, it it rained earlier today and right now as of 2:52 PM the clouds are building. Supposed to hang out with Pat for dinner and then
Nice Weekend 
I'll head up to Fairmount for the men's meeting at 8PM.
Attempting to FAX
Pat wants me to help him move his motorcycle and rent the truck for him that he'll need to move the
OLD Office Equipment
motorcycle on Saturday. Well work and it quietly and off I took my meds late and I decided to take the 21 home.
Work Parking Lot
Home meaning to pats house I'm going to order some food from the copper beach. I just saw the Penn's president is nearing a $3 million salary.  That's a lot of money.
Sunset in West Philly

Got Off at 42nd Walnut
Some will say she's a CEO and deserves money other say while she gets a 20% increase each year her employees get 3 to 5% increase each year. It's been a while since I applied for a mortgage I want over to Pat's to go over logistics for helping him U-Haul two motorcycles from New Jersey.
Kabobeesh
Food Ready
How to Turn Off a iPad Mini
to his place.
He treated me to dinner and we watched some WW2 video and now I'm going to men's meeting maybe.
Deb's Dinner by Son
I am really tired I need to go to bed at a decent hour tonight. We ended up going to the men's meeting. It was pretty good. I then came home to say hello to Sharon
Almost Got a Date!!
I crawled up to bed and crashed. I was really tired.
I think I really need to crash. Just before it crashed I decided to extra like somebody.

No comments: