Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Sunday, October 18: First Cold Fall Day. I Date and Organize My Room

Neighbor Building a Deck
Well I woke up but had the hardest time getting out of bed since I was achy from moving Pats motorcycles around yesterday. I couldn't get myself around
Locust Street Center City
stop in time for the meetings this morning. I did however
Catching the 7 Bus
go to the milk and honey and meet a new friend there. I ended up taking the seven then walking to 22nd and Locust and then catching the
12 bus to 4th and Pine.  I had my date and it went well as can be expected. I think we will meet again. I'm now up in my room trying to organize it. Sharon is. sleeping.
My Original Route
Interesting

Center City 22nd
Looks like a lazy Sunday for me today. This room would probably take me the rest of the day until I meet
I want to Check IT Out
up with Larry at Saxbys at 7 o'clock. I got to find my winter clothes cause it's kind of cold out there. It's now 1:52 PM and it's cloudy outside. Well I took step-by-step attempting
Catching  the 12 Bus

to purge my room of unwanted and unneeded stuff. I also need
Cool Jacket
to find places to put my 60 pounds of laundry I did last week. It it was definitely  worth my while to get
Where I Meet New Friend
started since I had no way of knowing what I had and what I didn't have based on the piles I had. I found my high school diploma and other archives from
Cool Folks @ the Counter
1980 such as US hockey team winning the gold
Cool
medal in Sports Illustrated. I also found some currently important documents for all kinds of stuff from AA to Social Security. And then through a lot of stuff around and see
 if you get rated meet Larry. On the way there I stopped at
Room Clearance
Luigi's pizza Fresca for a slice and then I went to the grumpy pizza place on 
20th. I grabbed a slice
I Found This
there and proceeded on my way. I then met Larry as he was walking towards Saxby's. It was just
Larry and Veronica just showed up. Later on Marie shut it off and hung out that was fun. Once there,
Sharon
I ran into Drew and Rob my old roommate from the year and a half ago. That was a trip. So
GOP Clown Car
I caught up with Drew and we walked up 22nd St. together when we showed up

No comments: