Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Monday, October 19: A Cold Day to Do Business

Well due to being exhausted and achy I slept in today. I got to work about a half hour late and woke up
COLD!
with my coffee that I bought at the Ryebread. I got a ride over to 22nd and market and quickly caught
RyBread
The trolley and then I caught the Mark get Frankford EL. I spent the morning doing cleanup of my
Outlook calendar. I've been kind of slow today cause I'm still recovering from Saturday's moving the
Beatles Movie Still
motorcycles that wait 300 pounds up the ramp. But I feel pretty good overall. Trying to get some
Control Panel
business done that's been sitting around for months. It's now 12:43 PM,  I'm at the post office @ 51st and
Work
Sansom. The problem is they got 1 clerk here and there are 4 people in front of me. That's OK there's
Getting it Done
about 8 people behind me. Is your local West Philly post office so I'm sure they don't staff that one well.
Well the clerk that was there I remember her face from when I lived on 49th St. She looks pretty much the
Send It!
same. She's been there for 19 years. Well I want to want to street and walk down to 52nd St. 52
OMG
bus ran and caught that at the 52nd and market and then cocktail justice was coming. Now that is good SEPTA car my friend. Well news outside my bubble, rumors are that Joe Biden is going
to run for president.
Man that's going to really jumbled up the field
He's a really good vice president but
Trolley
he can't campaign very well and makes gaffes. That's what Philadelphia magazine's webpage is reporting.
Center City
I'm going downtown going to relax and have a coffee and do some blogging. I am right now am on the train and listening to Simon and Garfunkel. Well I was  reminded as I
arrived at Coffee Joe's that the Eagles are playing today versus the Giants. It's going to be a hell of a contest. I'm probably going to forget that it's on for some reason
Coffee Joe
Editing My Blog
is I get involved with what I'm doing in my own head. Well who knows I'm gonna start editing my blog

No comments: