Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sunday, October 25: 70° Sunday

Looking for Glasses
Despite all the dire warnings about raining cold for Saturday and just cold today, it didn't turn out that way :-) I woke up at Nadine's house
Heading Home

along with Bob around 10 o'clock this morning and he drove me back home.
Bob and Lisa's New Place
I then proceeded to say hi to Sharon and shit shower and shave for to meet my friend at 11 o'clock.
East Falls to Fairmount
Fortunately for me it was pushed back to 11:32 AM and that give me plenty of time to get changed and all that stuff. Well after that
Getting a Ride
she picked me up and we found a parking space that was barely legal but we didn't
Cuteness Overload :)
get a ticket. We then went to the OC have coffee house I had an egg sandwich and she had a coffee it
Nice Day in Fairmount 4 a Walk
was pretty packed but we managed to get a table for two and had a nice time.I've been talking to Sharon the rest of the afternoon. Next, I will
Eastern State Penitentiary
do my usual thing & take the bus down to meet Larry at  Saxbys
NICE DAY!
and then go to the meeting at 8pm. I got real hunger around 530 and cooked up some pasta along with
Sharon. That really hit the spot good. Because all I had was coffee and an egg sandwich. Sharon I talk
Bitstrips Away
My View from the 3rd Floor
some more and I took a bunch of pictures of the nice sunset. It is now 6:52 PM and probably gonna
Butters
be late to meet Larry and I'm supposed to be there at 7:15 PM. Marissa can't make it and I'm not
Making Dinner
sure about Murray. I'm a throw on a sweater because it probably is going to get a little cool outside. I tell you this house is nice vantage points to
Sunset
take sunset and sunrise

No comments: