Monday, October 12, 2015

Sunday, October 11: Fly Eagles Fly. Month 43

After pretty good night sleep, I got up in time to hit the Fairmount meeting. Sharon's friend slept
OCF Coffeehouse
overnight after a really fun night. The meeting was the fourth and it was very good I enjoyed it
Fairmount Ave
very much. It's one meeting I didn't mind not sharing because there were some really good things said.
Reading
I was in touch with Larry often on throughout the morning. I decided to take the Broad Street
 Bit Strips
line after walking from 20th and Fairmount. I'm now walking along Oregon either catching the G bus or just walking straight from 13th in our again to 7th and Oregon. This is where the Holiday
Mugshots in Fairmount
BSL
Inn is located that I'm supposed to meet up with Wes and friends to pick up tickets.

Dig this, the Columbus Parade is running at the same time as the Eagles game so I think it might be easier just to walk.  I haven't been to a live football game in years.
Oregon Ave
The only reason
Capitalism
I can go to this game is because my friend got free tickets. The face value is $150. I'm at midfield
The Meeting Place
near the 40 yard line 30 rows up from the field I'm psyched!!😃👍🏽👍🏽 w well a funny thing happened on the way to going to the game,
Getting Excited for the Game
I had forgotten that it wasn't just Larry and I
My Ticket
going it was Larry Veronica and I. So I only took two tickets and getting to Larry and Veronica. I was then
Tailgating
stuck without a ticket. After about an hour, Michael and Bob realize that they had a next your ticket folded in their paper tickets. Bob and gave it to
Security
Larry who met me at the storage 10 and
At a Tailgate
I was able to get in during the second quarter. The seats are very good the weather was perfect.
Nice Seats!
Eagles fell behind seven nothing and we're leaving 10 seven at the half. Missing quarter New Orleans fumbled twice and turned it over and they
Enjoying a NEEDED WIN!!
threw two interceptions. That was basically the ballgame
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!
the costliest fumble was the quarterback Drew Brees from going in on our on the Eagles 20 yard line. The Eagles scored 29 unanswered points before New Orleans scored a token touchdown as time ran out
The Action
Final score Eagles 39 New Orleans 17.. It was a classic butt whippin by the eagles. It probably
Fun! Fun! Fun!
Breast Cancer Awareness
saved Chip Kelly's job too because i The eagles went to a record of 1-4, the media would have called for
Wes Sam and Gymnastics Coach
Chip Kelly scalp. And some players might have been benched. You can't go one window for losses in five games and expect to make the playoffs.
My Brother
If the 49ers beat the Giants and the
After the Game Some Snackin
Patriots beat the Cowboys, I think it will be a 4-way tie for the Eagles with everyone at 2-3! Eagles would have a chance to stay in the playoff hunt and
Hanging Out at the Holiday Inn
not be written off before the end of
Were We Were After Game
October. We all had a really fun time we can sit on one place but we sat close enough that we could
Heading Home
teach other if we needed to. My hoagie that Larry bought is very delicious. And we all had a nice time.
Bad Traffic
Next, we went to The Holiday Inn near seventh in Oregon for an after game fill of bar food such as chicken wings nachos etc. and hung out and shot the stuff till about
New iPad Mini
6:30 PM or so. I then got a nice convenient ride the 22nd and Walnut by
Finished Laundry
Wes and I got here nice and early. I now have time to to work on my blog for today. Larry is running
UBER!!
late he said because traffics really bad. He generally drive from the parking lot near his house and parks at the parking lot with it for his job.

No comments: