Saturday, October 03, 2015

Wednesday September 30th: A Wet End of the month

The last day of September. it was an eventful month I must say. That was back to normal Wednesday today. I have got myself up in time for the sunrise.
Here Comes the Rain
I then went straight to work and got to work
Add caption
on time which was a bonus. I then took care of some business network. I got 11 out of the 15 alerts
completed which was good. It was raining this morning then the sun came out around 1 o'clock.  That was a pleasant surprise. It's now spitting rain but the
19th and Walnut
winds have began to gust a little bit. I
My Desk
got really hungry because I didn't eat much and went to the chipotle at 15th and Walnut. I got a
It Was Nice at Lunchtime
veggie burrito and wolfed it down. I hadn't eaten much in the way breakfast nor lunch. It's about 7 o'clock and I nodded off corrected
News of the Day
need to take a little bit of a nap after eating so much food
Walkin in the Rain
so fast. I just remembered I have to get my trance pass for the month of October to see if I can go back to
SEPTA. Well I made it to SEPTA but so did about 35 other people ahead of me. It's now 7:18 PM so I'm gonna have to hustle on back since I maybe have 10 minutes to get back to 15th and Walnut.
Jane Golden
Getting My Transpass
We'll talk about 20 minutes to get the wind by the trans-pass. I ended up being 10 minutes late for my
appointment. Appointment went pretty well. I ended up coming
home and and talking to Sharon. Iam definitely feeling a lack of something throughout the evening.

No comments: