Saturday, October 17, 2015

Friday, October 16:Work and Working it

 slept in from the sunrise because I'm fighting off some kind of cold I believe. It was pretty cool last night
Neighbor' s Deck
while I was sleeping. The sunrise was pretty nice this morning and I enjoyed that. I got to eat breakfast
Great Catch
brush my teeth etc. it's already 9:31 AM and I'm sitting here at 15th St. The bus was atrocious this morning with the traffic. I have child support training possibly today. I'm not sure when

it is. I'm just gonna try
Translation App
to write up some packets and keep quiet. Well I got to work very late and I just muddling along and
Center City
ended up getting 12 more alerts. I eliminated ate at home. I bought a chicken curry lunch
Heading to Work
from one of our coworkers sister. Our coworkers leaving. She didn't stay around here today
My Outlook Calender @ Work
because we heard she was done wrong. Anyhow turned out to be a really nice cool breezy day.
Ludlow Street Near Work
Philadelphia PA. Word out on the street is that it'll be at least another two weeks before any decisions
Heading Downtown
made about the promotion. Oh well can't change things you have no control over. Anyhow I found a new
Tuning Out
translation program that I demonstrated with a friend who lives in New York. She thought it was nice that
The EL
I tempted to translate in Spanish. It was a cheaper cost app then the other one which was $7 and the one
I got was 3 dollars. It's fun to have things translated into instantaneously pretty cool. I'm planning
Nice Teller
to go up to the northeast for a moment visit a friend. Meanwhile I have to The CVS at 19th and
At the Bank
Chestnut Street. It's 6:10 PM I've been hanging out at the coffee
Joe. I am sitting sipping s some coffee. After getting the coffee I went to the CVS to pick up a script and then I
At CVS
went up to far Northeast Philadelphia to meet a friend. It's way different up there than anywhere else I
At the Place
hang around. That one OK though it was a little bit strange. I then took the L in the 48 back home and stayed
up a world to talk to Sharon.

No comments: