Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Saturday, October 3: Windy and Cool Date

Well I got up fairly early but since I'm going on a date I decided I'd shave try to figure out what I'm
Men's
wearing today just running to first thing that comes to my mind, and I'm late for the o'clock meeting.
RyBread
That's better than being late for 10:30 AM date. It is windy and chilly but at least the rain is holding off

on the most part so I can walk without having to hold my umbrella. It's a great thing that the pope
19th Near Chestnut
came last week not this week that's for damn certain. That was one excellent meeting. I then went
The 44 Bus
with a few guys to Rachel's and grab myself a quick oatmeal cookie. The rain stopped but it's windy
Entering the Expressway
and chilly. Windy and chilly it's better than rainy that's for sure. But your phones and now I'm picking up the 44 bus. Well there's a lot of people from Korman race for the cure here on City Line 
Avenue. Well that ended really flat😖 i She wasn't as nice in person as she was when texting.  She was somewhat dismissive the whole time. So I asked directly



Susan Kooman Stuff
you want to see you and you like nope not a good match OK Move On. That was a bad 1st date man!
Well after updating my blog I decided to leave the corner bakery and walk up city Avenue all the way
She Leaves, I Eat
Leaving La..La Land
to 63rd St. and listen to tunes. Well I just walked 1.8 miles to the train. It's 1:23 PM right now in the train should pick me up around 1:33 PM. It's a very attractive train station and has a shed so 
Walking Along City Ave
if it starts raining I'm still OK. It'll take me in no time to get to downtown. Then I can just catch The bus back home. I think I'll just
St. Joes University
Suburban Side of City Ave
rest a bit when I get home. I think I just feel the chill for the first time since this cool weather came along.
It's now 54° and this will be the high temperature for the entire day. I'm looking forward to getting on the
My Walk to Overbrook Station
comfortable commuter train for a little bit and relaxing for the remainder of the day. I also hope to continue
Catching the Train
to do some laundry. I have a whole mess of it too. Sharon is now working so I will just leave her alone.
Supply-Side Jesus
After 48 I came home and crashed the mighty crash. I napped for 2 hours and then hung out with Sharon & we talked for a while.
Camera+ Freezes
I still feel sleepy from my nap and it's 8:35 PM
I took the Uber to
Waiting for Uber
19th and mama and then right away caught the 21. My receipt from Uber that I spent $ 5.19 which
is the minimum and that just really save me a lot of time. I feel like still haven't woken up quite yet.
Taking the 21
Drew and I gotten touch and he vitamin a dinner but I already committee going over to pats house. It's now
Getting Dinner 4 Pat and Myself
924 pats not here but I just got the food from the cup of beef and I'm gonna start eating! Well pad and it up sleeping at work so that's why didn't
Pat's Place
get home till late weaned child on our food and watched an airplane disaster show. It is really cold
Ready for Bacon!!!
in this house it's 55° outside and 11:18 PM I'm gonna start getting ready for bed. I am pretty tired. Dating is exhausting my friends!!

No comments: