Thursday, October 22, 2015

Tuesday, October 20: A Decent Day with a Nap

Another cold day in paradise. I rolled bed and I go to 48 7:14 AM. Yes, I will be late for the sunrise again we
Catching the 48th
still going to make it. Gave myself time to eat some breakfast so that's always
20th and Walnut
good. There's a symptom might have court system ready by January 2016.
That's about 17 month delay. At least we didn't do which got to go to system too early.😡
Yes, you could be a real disaster like it was in Chicago! I got to
1st Black Law Firm Facade
work on time and immediately client started coming in. I was really busy. I just finished
for the morning. So I'm going
My Workplace
to go get myself a drink of Pepsi and then eat my lunch. Well I completed some of my alerts today
and that was a good thing. I am now on the way to Dr. Camil's office for a 1:30 PM appointment. Well Dr.
My Desk
Camille was a bit backed up but I saw him around 2:00 PM. I just went in there and I talked a little bit
Lunchtime
and he's writing the script as I was talking to him. I was pretty much in and out in five minutes. I then
Snacks for All
decide to go back to work and take care some business. None of the other people scheduled bothered to
Bad New
show up. So I wrote up to sanction packets and clear the rest of my alerts. The alerts have been
The Cheesecake Factory
coming into ribs and drabs which is just fine by me. This enables me to write up some packets and set
Seeing the Dr
a time to do massive scheduling and massive phone calls. It's now 5:28 PM I think I'm going straight home and take a nap and see
Going Back to Work
 how I feel. It's also trash night and we have tons of trash this week. When I
Quickly Catching the 7
took that nap and it was really good. Really intense didn't matter that I was awake and we're at the
light on. It felt really good and I felt human. We shared some chili from the ships talk for a bit and
Me This Week
then I played on the computer texted people and watched Larry Wilmore and John Oliver for a bit. It was not a
Getting the Chilli
 bad day at all. I stayed up a little bit late but it was a decent day and a decent nap. It's good to have
Mets Beating the Cubs
that day off or I could just come in and drop myself to sleep. Oh Sharon had to butters to the vet because he had a seizure. He's OK now

No comments: