Saturday, October 03, 2015

Friday, October 2: Hurricane Joaquin Moves Away

Real Men Contractors
Well after a really fitful sleep, I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. My feet got cold and realized I
Almost Done
got to do my laundry because I couldn't find any socks for a while. I then woke up and there was two guys
Got a Charlotte
on the roof on the third floor. Apparently the neighbor is going to put a porch on there. This is the same
Cab Ride
neighbor who had Sharon pay $7000 for some illegal piping Bennett been there for years. Nice guy but deafly entitled. Anyhow the  manly men
Going Away Meeting
were talking really deep in loud. I'm not looking forward to them constructing
Add caption
something when I'm trying to sleep. It will be two bags I generally get up early anyway. Well work was
OK I got some stuff done with my alerts and some other miscellaneous things. I'm talking with a new friend off of OkCupid. It remains to be seen where
56th Street
this is going bu get the feeling it'll end and it sort of quiet murmur.
The Bus Stop at 22nd & Market
Well I worked and got some stuff done. I am sitting here now since I got home at 6 PM. That is really early
for me and it is very wet and dad outside. I just read this article in gawker about the pope visit. It was
6:30
interesting outsiders view of the Porta pots in the crowd etc. http://bit.ly/1iSacYJ
I'm again three days behind on my blog. I have just been too tired. It's now 633 Sharon is eating at the
Bishops
London and I'm sitting in the back part of the third floor in which I reside. Well Sharon got home and I decided after cruising the Internet that I would do laundry. The house smells like laundry clean laundry. She also got the drier fixed and my stuff is starting to really smell

No comments: