Thursday, October 22, 2015

Wednesday, October 21: Milder today and Tired of Me

Well I woke up and got in time for sunrise. X-rays about 15 minutes late. I saw a woman share what I've run into it in a group. She did
Morning Ski
really well. I then forgot my bag and fortunately ran into someone who
My Desk
had a key to the basement. So that's the second time I've left my bag somewhere in 2 days. Well, I went to work. It wasn't too bad today but I got caught up in some B.S with about
two or three of my clients.
Biden Does Not Run
It really did take up some time. But I got a lot done I think. I then felt really tired and exhausted. So
Pat's Place
after work I decided take to 21 and crash at Pat's house. I got to talk to Pat eat some dinner and I
Using Bill Cosby for a Campaign Ad.
caught the cab to my appointment. That was a little disturbing but you need to be talked about. When I
Intense
came home and hung out with Shannon. It was definitely the highlight of my day.
I did watch Bilmar not put me in a better mood https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dgPe9sAbbY

No comments: