Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Monday, October 26: Work, Teeth, and Committments

Good day! Well I woke up in time to do my morning rituals and
Cool Reading
then I caught the bus and decent time. I went to the sunrise after I got coffee at the Saxby's. During the
Getting Darker
sunrise someone quoted Stevie Ray Vaughan song called Tight Rope. It was really eye-opening.
Well I went to the five below and replaced my backpack and bought a new set of earphones. They are the
child's head phones.
My New Backpack 
They are good for the ears because you can't turn them up super loud and blow out your your drums.
City Hall Undercover
That's a good thing. Well I'm hoping I don't get smashed with more alerts. I would like to get some 
Going to the Dentist
packets done today since tomorrow's going to be tons of people coming in and nothing else is going to happen. Well work turned out to be a real slog today. I didn't
4PM at the 56th St Station
get done the 13th alerts remaining. I think
City Hall 4:13pm
I caught up at work and I'm running late for my 4 o'clock dentist appointment. There are about 20
Medical Arts Building
minutes late but they still took me. I did a whole bunch of cleaning and then a fluoride treatment. I then came up with the idea of going to staples to print
A Favourite with My Friends
out my Monday night beginners
Commitment Sheet
commitments. Score one for Mark. Well after hidden Staples I then walked to coffee Joe for some refreshing coffee and chocolate chip cookies. I ate one and I'm bringing
back 2 to the home front. I walked to 20th  & arch to catch the the world-famous 48 bus To come home get a snack and possibly have
After Dentist Coffee

Funny Program
dinner. It was an OK way to start the week. The final week of October 2015. Next will be Halloween
Add caption
and my birthday set up the calendar.

No comments: