Thursday, October 08, 2015

Wednesday, October 7: A Decent Mild Day an Brene Brown

Add caption
Today I woke up to a partly cloudy. The sunrise was quite striking. I took a lot of pictures of it. They some of them came out really neat. I then went to
Looking Out My Window
sunrise about 15 minutes late and then afterwords hung
OH Boy! Another ONE!
out with two guys I haven't hung out with him in a while. We looked at the demolition on 19th St.
Boarding the 48 @ Detour
near Chestnut. I was told one of the buildings was the home of the first black law firm in Philadelphia. It's where there Córdoba restaurant used to be. Our district was tied for 2nd in active sanctions.
Sharon's Cake! Yum

Demolition on 19th Street
for second place in the number of sanctions implemented. It's nice to see the hard work that my
Cool Old Building
coworker and I did it's actually recognized. Numbers count with management and the rest of it's just rhetoric. Well, I did plug for
56th Street This AM
the rest of the day. Eliminated 12 alerts that I received late
Training Today
yesterday. Had only one interview the whole day and that's always a relief. Training wasn't too
My Wonderful Desk
bad this time. But if they implement these SNAP changes and don't make us a waiver area it would be  draconian to people receiving snap benefits.
The Back End of the Office
It would harshly affect those who don't have a verified disability and aren't working 20 hours.
Walking From Work
Bill would be only able to get three movements of food stamps every three years. A major
accomplishment today was getting an appointment with my doctor next Wednesday at 4 PM.
Another Whacko with a Gun!
struggle. Last week I couldn't get through it all and then
My Coffee Destination
I just forgot. Well it's a beautiful day to walk to a coffee shop. I'm in a elixir coffees and it's not as
Elixir Coffee
packed as it usually is. I'll consider this place like a place in Fishtown. It's more hip we're playing some funky music and yeah tire some folks are wearing suggest that. Well here's a short little video of my view at the coffee place. https://youtu.be/A2_VhMJ0ZsM
Time to do some blog editing at this point it is now 5:57 PM. Well
One of her slides
I stayed at the coffee shop till six 7:25 PM and then I went to my appointment and it was pretty intense.
Brene Bown on TED
Overall a net positive for sure. Due to the new Comcast building arch streets all detoured from 17th to 19th for the next week. While at the CVS in Fairmount I met somebody who I hadn't dated since 1991. Or is that exciting it was really
22nd and Arch

TED Talk
cool that she recognized me!!I finally listen to the Brien Brown video in TED talks. From this woman. I thought they were very insightful. I
More of These
also texted with my sister and it was one of the best text exchanges with a family member was really good. I'm going to bed late bye

No comments: