Friday, October 09, 2015

Thursday, October 8: Shame and Redemption

It's a another fine fall day here in the city of brotherly love and sisterly affection. When I said that a nice woman looked at me and said  if it were true that
48 Arrives
would be really cool. Anyhow I went to the sunrise and sat vulnerability 
Alice Sketch
there with my shame tearing up. I didn't have the courage to share but I did not suppress it either.
Folks came up to me  after the meeting and ask me questions I felt good. I'm gonna fill in for someone at Intergroup group next
On the Trolley
Monday and got a new phone number from somebody. I didn't
City Hall
get much sleep but I'm going to carry-on. Well I saw a few clients today at work and now I have left
work. I didn't get to leave early so I could watch an old friend of Larry play at the Circa Center. He's not going to group anyway so it
Walnut Street
didn't matter to him when he showed up. Anyhow I'm at the coffee shop
At  Le Pain Quotidien, 
right had my date. I didn't really want to go here but Starbucks is packed. So I'm just going to
write up this blog and look at stuff. Well I went the group
and it was very good tonight. Probably because I
Near 15th and Walnut
got to share. Or I articulated during my share. Hey the hook up ducted by freight for a while she gave
Walking Home
me some sage advice which was very much appreciated. West just called me and he might have
tickets on the 40 yard line for the Eagles New Orleans game this Sunday. That will be really fun if you can get the tickets from this software salesman.
Add caption

No comments: